Skip to content
- We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are verbally inspired of God. They are without error in the original writings and they are the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
- We believe in one God, Creator and Sustainer of the universe, who is eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, His death to pay the penalty for our sins through his atoning blood, His bodily resurrection, His exaltation to God’s right hand, His personal, imminent, and premillennial return.
- We believe that all men have sinned and therefore are guilty before God and are under His condemnation.
- We believe that all who, by faith, receive Jesus Christ are born-again of the Holy Spirit and therefore become children of God and are eternally saved, and that the Holy Spirit dwells within every believer to enlighten, guide, and enable him in life, testimony and service.
- We believe in the Church, which is the body of Christ, composed of all true believers from Pentecost to the Rapture; and in the local church, an autonomous congregation of immersed believers, organized with officers as described in the New Testament Epistles, and banded together to carry out the commands of Christ.
- We believe that God gives spiritual gifts to all believers for the building up of the body of Christ. However, we believe that some gifts of the Spirit such as tongues and healing were evidently limited to the early church. We believe that God answers the prayers of His people and meets their needs according to His purpose.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in Glory, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost in Hell.
- We believe that all believers are called into a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices and alliances.